- It is simple to set up.
- Use the monster and critter icons for your students or upload your own pictures (such as real pics to make it easy for substitute teachers).
- Leave it on your Smartboard and pull it up easily- teacher and student can quickly add positive or negative points for an individual student or the whole class.
- Choose the exact behaviors you are tracking in your class. Choose only to note positive behaviors if you wish.
- You can also run Class Dojo from a mobile phone, iPad, or tablet computer. So, as you are walking around the room or teaching, you can easily mark your students' behaviors.
- A whole class and individual class report is generated as you end the class or daily session. These reports can be emailed to parents.
I recommend that you replace your marble jars and clothespin clip charts with Class Dojo!